- A bachelor's degree specifically in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline and 4 years of professional relevant work experience (with no substitution for a degree)
- At least 2 years’ experience in UNIX / Linux administration (preferably Solaris and Red Hat), including activities such as operating system installation, configuration and patching, and application installation and configuration
- Use of industry standard tools for creating professional documentation (e.g., MS Word, Excel)
- Experience with performance profiling of systems, applications and functions in terms of multiple metrics (e.g. memory, storage and CPU utilization, time)
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Must be self-starter, willing to take complete ownership of complex technical problems
- Should be able to think clearly and articulate with appropriate level of abstraction his/her thought process on complex technological issues
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certified--baseline security certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+ CE) and technical computing environment training or certification (e.g. Server+) prior to start of work
- Secret Clearance Required. TS/SCI Eligibility needed based on final work assignment
- At least 2 years’ experience with DE-SS, DE-AA, or another DCGS-A family system
- At least 2 years software development experience in UNIX / Linux shell scripting languages (e.g. Bash, csh, ksh, Perl, Tcl)
- Experience in UNIX / Linux coding (preferably Solaris and Red Hat), including compiled languages such as Java and C, and object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with PL/SQL database administration
- Experience developing utilities in a MS Windows environment
- Experience developing automated testing mechanisms
- Experience in security hardening of operating systems and networked communications
- Demonstrated ability to utilize virtualization technologies (preferably VMware) in a development and testing environment
- Knowledge of DoD messaging and classification markings
Add this to the bottom of the requirements section:
KeyW is an EEO employer. We are committed to providing fair and equal employment consideration, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
How to Apply?
Please click apply on the right.